Sunday 29 April 2007

AdSense In Action

Everybody, who was trying to work in internet business, knows about AdSence arbitrage. To those who is not familiar with the term, it means you are buying traffic and trying to convert it into AdSence clicks. The most popular place to buy traffic for this purpose is Google AdWords. The main problem in this process is how to find right keywords. But even if you find expensive keywords for your site and AdSense, there is a problem to find cheap keywords for AdWords. So, here is a very simple method for finding expensive keywords and with not many competitors.

To find expensive and not very competitive keywords I use Google AdWords Keyword Tool.
Choose “The Site-Related Keywords” tab. Then enter http://en.wikipedia.org in URL field and select “Include other pages on my site linked from this URL”. Choose “Cost and Ad Position Estimates” and set for example $50 in a price field. That is it. Now you can press “Get Keywords” button to receive a list of keywords.

So, having this list, use Wordtracker to check amount of searches for selected keyword. It’s not necessary to have hundreds of searches. It’s important to have enough and not too many competitors for the selected keyword.

On the final step, we need to make sure that there are not too many competitors for the selected keyword. I’ve just tried to find something in the Keyword tool, just to show you what I mean. Here is a key, which was given me by the tool and which doesn’t have many competitors: "hurricane tracking program". Try to search for it in google (don’t remove brackets) and you will see that that there are only 2430 pages. So, it’s very easy to get on top with this keyword. I didn’t show better keywords, which I found there, because I am going to use them for myself.:)

1 comment:

Peter Parks said...

Wow I never released how much valuable information you have. It's going to be a while for me to go through it and learn from you. I appricate the time you put into business. niche marketing

 
Internet Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites Listed in LS Blogs
Who links to my website?